Enter to win a pair of Black Ruthenium-Grey Gradient Giorgio Armani Sunglasses valued at $250 from Swift Eyewear.
Strictly Canadian Coupons and Contests has teamed up with Swift Eyewear. Swift Eyewear is an online optical store offering prescription glasses, contact lenses, ready-made readers, designer sunglasses, and a variety of eyewear accessories based right here in Canada.
By using the sales code SCCC on your purchase you will get this cleaning kit and special tool for adjusting your new eye glasses for FREE!
You could win this HOT pair of Giorgio Armani Sun Glasses valued at $250 by entering our contest below.
This contest is open only to Canadians.
They now want you to spread the word about their FREE money saving app with your friends! For every friend that you get to sign up to SnapSaves you will get an extra entry into the draw to win an IPad mini. If your friend uploads one of their recipts to snapSaves to save money you will be awarded $1 into your SnapSaves account, after you have reached $20 you can cash out and they will send you a cheque in the mail!
I’m giving you a GREAT TIP HERE… go to www.SnapSaves.com on your computer first so that you will be able to grab your own personal link. This link is only displayed on the website and not on the app so grabbing it from the website is crucial to sharing this contest and getting yourself more entries.
You can share this personal link by email, on Facebook (join couponing and contests pages and groups to expand your reach by posting your link around there) share it on pinterest and twitter too. Have fun with it and post it all around to get as many entries in as you can.
Once you are finished signing in online and getting your personal link, you will need to go to the app store on your smart phone to download the app “SnapSaves”. If it is not in your app store then go to the internet on your phone and type in www.Snapsaves.com. They have set up their mobile website allowing any smart phone user access to their app. Even if you don’t have a smart phone SnapSaves can be used directly from your computer with a camera!
To be entered to win a NEW IPad Mini All you have to do is get your friends to download the application. You can share your link directly through the app via email and a personal Facebook post on any page or group. Don’t forget you can share your link around on your own to different contesting pages or groups for more people to see your link and download this great FREE MONEY SAVING APP.
If you would like to share directly thru the app please see photos below for assistance.
Snap saves is an amazing tool to save money on items you purchase regularly. Check the app often as they are changing their deals daily.
Here’s my post about the contest on Facebook.
6 FREE Organic Chocolate bars (Free-Trade) from Green & Black’s Chocolate! I was able to try their 2 new flavors and loved them both. The Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt was surprisingly smooth and tasty. The Dark Chocolate with Burnt Toffee was a pleasant surprise as it does not have large pieces of toffee but some very small shaved ones that collect in your mouth with the dark chocolate to make it a unique and delightful experience.
Canadian celebrity Chef Lora Kirk recently teamed up with Green & Black’s Organic to create five delicious and original recipes. You can easily download these recipes and high resolution photos via this link: http://bit.ly/18mAO8G
Direct from England and just in time for the holiday season, Green & Black’s Organic, the world leader in organic and Fair Trade chocolate, has added two NEW members to its Canadian family of premium chocolate bars with the highly-anticipated launch of Sea Salt and Burnt Toffee. The new flavours mark the first additions to the product lineup in four years and infuse uniquely British ingredients that are sure to tickle your fancy.
Please watch this youtube video to learn more.
A long time SCCC supporter, Ryan from SweepToKeep has come to me with a request.
You may remember entering some SweepToKeep contests since we have been sharing them on Strictly Canadian Coupons and Contests for almost 2 years now.
He needed our fans help in voting for his business “In·Acuity” to win a business grant from ADP. Ryan has started his own educational company – they provide training to business professionals. He did this all on his own while still maintaining his great site SweepToKeep.com.
He has graciously offered a giveaway for $40 CASH to our fans who vote for his company DAILY to win this grant and help him expand his business.
When you first sign up to vote you will be asked to verify your email. Once you have verified it’s just 1 simple click every day!
Come back often and earn as many entries as you can into this month long contest!
Open to Canadians only 18+
My three cats have been eating Nutrience Natural for over a month now and they are loving it. I was concerned that being as picky as they are that at least one of them would turn their nose up at it since they have never all liked the same food until now. I am thrilled that they all continue to enjoy Nutrience Natural.
We have tried other premium foods in the past and I discovered that just because it is good for them does not mean they will like it and if they don’t like the taste they are not going to eat it. (more…)
Enter to win a $50 Beamsville Fish and Chip gift certificate.
Beamsville Fish and Chips has EXPANDED!
They have opened their new location in St. Catharines!
You can new eat my favorite fish and chips in 3 locations!
5001 GreenLane in Beamsville
397 Thorald Rd in Welland
235 Pelham Rd in St. Catharines
Don’t forget to try their lunch special it’s my son’s favorite!
If you have the chance head on over and let them know we sent you, you wont be disappointed in the quality of the food and the amazing staff. I would recommend Beamsville Fish and Chips to any seafood lover.If you would like to view their affordable menu please visit Menusonly.com
Enter below to win a $50 Gift Certificate. If you are not from the area & you win this it can be awarded to a friend or family member for them to enjoy.
I was fortunate enough to win the Werther’s Candy for a year contest this summer. I received a beautiful canvas tote bag filled with Werther’s candies as well as 24 coupons. I decided to do a taste test because I had never had any of the flavours before. I had only ever tried the Werther’sOriginal Hard Candy. I was not even aware that other varieties of Werther’s were out there.
I have taste tested 9 varieties including 3 new ones (Poor me). The most impressive thing about these Werther’s is the pictures on the packages are EXACTLY what you get inside.
1. Werther’s Original Chocolate Toffee. A delicious soft toffee covered in a smooth rich milk chocolate. First the chocolate melts in your mouth and then the caramel gets gooey and the taste bursts in your mouth. An amazing delicate mixture you must try. If you love toffee and chocolate (who doesn’t) these are for you. 40 calories 6 carbs
2. Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies. *NEW* The hard outer shell is a wonderful caramel flavour and the centre is a very gooey green apple filling. I was not a big fan of these as I found the apple to be a bit overwhelming. When the hard centre and apple filling mix the combination sticks in your teeth. If you like apple you will probably really enjoy these. 25 calories 5 carbs
3. Caramel Apple Hard Candies No Sugar Added. *NEW* A delicious mixture of caramel and apple flavour in a smooth hard candy. I really enjoyed the flavour and I am not a big apple fan. They taste very similar to the apple filled but with no after taste. 20 calories 5 carbs. Although they are sugar free there is not much of a calorie or carb difference and they certainly do not taste sugar free.
4. Werther’s Original Caramel Chocolate. Smooth creamy caramel covered in delicious European milk chocolate. This is a treat you want to suck on until it melts in your mouth not chewed and rushed through. I really enjoyed the rich caramel flavour and the texture of the milk chocolate is delicate and sinful. One of my favourites. The caramel really melts fast and it is abundant. 30 calories and 4 carbs.
5. Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels. I have always been a fan of Werther’s Original Hard Candy and I was curious if the same great taste remained in a softer candy, I can tell you it does. The caramel is firm but not hard and the taste is divine, it’s made with real butter and fresh cream and you can taste it. I was worried that I would be picking caramel out of my teeth but it melted so smoothly that was not even an issue. If you love caramel as much as I do you must try them. 25 calories 5 carbs
6. Werther’s Original Soft Caramels. Having just tried their Chewy Caramels I was extremely curious what the difference would be between Soft and Chewy. Well I am here to tell you there is a huge difference. These Soft caramels just melt in your mouth. When you bite down on one they squish ever so softly between your teeth before melting away in your mouth. It is just a mouthful of creamy goodness. The only downside is that it disappears so fast. I could easily finish half a dozen without even noticing. A big yummy on my scale. Made with real butter and fresh cream you can just taste the quality in every chew. 5 carbs and 25 Calories.
7. Werther’s Original Caramel Milk Chocolate. European milk chocolate marbled with smooth creamy caramel. This is a solid piece of chocolate with marbled caramel so there is no gooey caramel centre. The flavour and texture is amazing and whether you bite into it or let it melt in your mouth the combination of flavours is delightful. These are addictive so be warned. 35 calories 3 carbs
8. Werther’s Original Chocolate Crunch. I have always been a fan of Werther’s Original Hard Candy and I was curious if the same great taste remained in a softer candy, I can tell you it does. The caramel is firm but not hard and the taste is divine, it’s made with real butter and fresh cream and you can taste it. I was worried that I would be picking caramel out of my teeth but it melted so smoothly that was not even an issue. If you love caramel as much as I do you must try them. 20 calories 2 carbs
9. Werther’s Original Caramel Mint Hard Candies No sugar added. Having just tried their Chewy Caramels I was extremely curious what the difference would be between Soft and Chewy. Well I am here to tell you there is a huge difference. These Soft caramels just melt in your mouth. When you bite down on one they squish ever so softly between your teeth before melting away in your mouth. It is just a mouthful of creamy goodness. The only downside is that it disappears so fast. I could easily finish half a dozen without even noticing. Although they are sugar free there is not much of a calorie or carb difference and they certainly do not taste sugar free. Another big yummy on my scale. 15 calories 4 carbs
As you can see from the pictures what you see on the package is what you get. Impressive, Bravo Werther’s! It took me a few days to get this review done because I had to retest them just to make sure they were still yummy and on some occasions multiple retesting was necessary! I swear I did this for the benefit of you the readers it was all in the name of science and I hardly enjoyed myself much.
The opinions in this review are entirely my own, I received no compensation for this review.
Reviewed by Jo-Anne Pfoh
Enter to win 45 FREE PRODUCT COUPONS for Cesar’s Dog Food.
My Chihuahua Dego LOVES Cesar’s Dry and wet food. It is really the only dog food he will eat. It’s hard sometimes getting food for a small dog because they have a hard time eating the larger kibble from other brands.
I tried every day to win something on the Cesar’s Tray-A-Day giveaway but I never did end up winning anything.
Then the wonderful people running Your Contests Canada approached me and asked me if I would like to do a giveaway for some of the FREE product coupons that they won. My dog will be able to enjoy some of the coupons but we left the rest for you to WIN!
You could win…10 x Cesar dry food (1.6 kg) each worth 8.99, 10 x Cesar double delight treats (150g) each worth 3.99, 25 x Cesar wet food multi pack (12 x 100g) each worth 12.99
Enter below for your chance to win! This contest is only open to Canadians.
THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST IS Belinda M!
Everyone who knows me knows that I am on my way to becoming the Crazy Cat Lady. I am the proud owner of 3 wonderful cats (most of the time) cats name Satan, Slash and S.D. (S… Disturber).
I lovemy furbabie sand I only want to provide the best for them just as I only want the best for my son. I give them a good home, lots of love, clean kitty litters (all 5 of them), fresh water, exercise and nourishing food.
Having three cats can be very challenging at meal time especially when they are all very picky eaters. It is a constant battle to ensure they are all eating properly and getting thenutritionthey need to stay healthy. I usually have two foods on the go to ensure they are all happy.Finding the best food is not always easy with so many brands out there all claiming to be the best. I want a food with high protein that’s all natural and grain free but that means nothing if the cats won’t eat it. I have tried several high quality foods but the furry crew were not impressed.
I received 2 sample pouches of Nutrience Dry cat food the first was Nutrience Natural Healthy Adult made with Turkey, Chicken and Herring, the second was Nutrience Grain Free made with Turkey, chicken and Salmon.Both contain no wheat, soy, by-products, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.I went online to further investigate each and I was very impressed with what I found. Nutrience Natural is a complete and balanced meal of fresh meats, fish, low-glycemic carbohydrates, healthy fats, whole fruits, vegetables and botanicals. Nutrience Grain Free offers all the same nutritious qualities of Nutrience Natural, but without the grain. Fresh meats and fish are combined with healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and botanicals, while grains are replaced with low-glycemic lentils and sweet potatoes.I put the pouches on the counter while I prepared the testing area. I was going to let the cats decide for themselves.
While I was getting the bowls and such ready I heard a crunching noise coming from the kitchen. As I approached my biggest cat S.D jumped down from the counter and made a run for it. There on the counter were the two pouches with dozens of holes in them. Apparently he could not wait and decided to have his own impromptu taste test.
I placed each package on the floor along with a bowl of the food. My smallest and pickiest (Satan) smelled them both, took a taste of each and began to gobble up the Nutrience Natural. My overweight cat (Slash) also tasted them both and chose Nutrience Natural. I was quite excited because up until that point they had never liked the same food. Finally S.D. my biggest cat and pouch destroyer approached the bowls and he to chose the Natural.
I won’t lie, I was in shock this was the very first time all three selected the same flavour. Just to make sure it was not a fluke I left the bowls out for 24 hours. Two of the cats occasionally nibbled on the grain free but they soon returned to the natural. To my delight we had a winner by unanimous decision. Off to Petsmart I went to pick up a big bag of Nutrience Natural. I brought it home and went about cleaning dishes out to put out the new food. Apparently I was not fast enough because in that that short period of time S.D. decided to try and open the new bag himself (anyone want a cat? lol)
You know, it really does not matter if a product is all natural, grain free or made from the best ingredients, if it does not taste good your pet won’t eat it. In the end they decide what is good and they don’t care if it’s good for them. Lucky for me all 3 cats still love the Nutrience Natural . They have been eating it for a month now. They nibble a lot less than they used to which means when they eat they are full and it stays with them a lot longer. They also use the litter less so their body is absorbing more good stuff thus they expel less.
I could not be happier Nutrience Natural it is a wonderful product and my cats deserve wonderful.
I am a BzzAgent and received samples and a coupon. All opinions are my own and my cats.
Reviewed by Jo-Anne
I tried whitening strips 5 years ago only to end up with a Salivary Infection so I was quite apprehensive to try them again. I started using the Crest Pro-Health line about 3 months ago with great results and decided to give it a go because it is manufactured by Crest and I only have to have it on for 2 hours instead of 30 minutes for 2 weeks.
I found applying the strips incredibly easy, getting them off the plastic took me longer as I don’t have long nails. Once applied I did notice a small burning sensation at the tip of my tongue that lasted for about 15 minutes after that it was full speed ahead.I kept the strips on for the full 2 hours and just passed the time writing up my other Elle reviews. I found it easy to talk and not the least bit uncomfortable. The strips stayed in place the entire 2 hours and were very easy to remove.There was a white semi foamy residue on my teeth that didn’t taste wonderful but it was not horrible either. I suggest you rinse immediately after you remove the strips and try not to swallow until after you after rinsed.My teeth are a good 30% whiter and the difference is quite noticeable. Being a tea drinker I will do this one more time next week to see if the will whiten any more. I had no problems with side effects this time round and I believe that is because the strips and product were only on for 2 hours. I had the tiniest bit of sensitivity to my hot cup of tea but that was gone by morning and no sensitivity to cold at all.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to brighten your teeth the Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips might be just what you need.
Reviewed by Jo-Anne Pfoh These views are my own I was not compensated in any way.